Terms and conditions of use
1. In order to be able to enter this website and use the information contained herein you must be of legal age (18 or older). By entering our website you guarantee you are of legal age. Otherwise, please leave this website immediately.
2. The use of any of the information contained in this website implies that you fully agree with the terms and conditions of use. If you do not agree with the terms and condition of use, please leave this website at once.
3. You hereby state being of legal age, being aware of the nature of the content of this website and not feeling offended by the abovementioned contents. You also agree having entered this website totally voluntarily and with full knowledge of the facts.
4. The information contained in this website does not intend to treat, cure or diagnose any kind of disease or illness and it is intended for informational purposes only. In no case shall the content of this website be understood to replace medical consultation. The results are based on the experiences of our customers and specialized doctors referred to in our website.
5. Varesil reserves the right to alter, modify or delete any content or material from its website at any time and without previous notice.
6. The information contained on this website is for home and personal use only.
7. All descriptions, images and texts contained on this website shall be understood, in any case, only as a guide that provides a general approximation to the effectiveness of the products, considering that these may vary from one person to another.
8. We intend the information contained on this website to be complete, accurate and updated. However, it may occasionally be inaccurate, incomplete or out-of-date.
9. Your use of this website shall be honest, harmless, in good faith, legal and always in accordance with the generally accepted practices for the use of Internet.
The Varesil products are nutritional or alimentary supplements as established by the European Directive 2002/46/EC on food supplements and all can be legally sold in all countries of the European Community, for the articles 28, 29 and 30 of the European Community treaty and for the articles 1 to 4 of the Decision of the European Parliament number 3052/95/EC.
The alimentary supplements do not try to replace a balanced and varied diet. They are presented only in order to supplement the nutrient intake of a normal diet.
They neither treat, prevent, diagnose or cure any disease, a fact attributed to medicine, as defined by the European Directive 2004/27/EC of the 31 of March, of the European Council and Parliament on medicinal products.
The consumption of the products must be controlled by a professional. If you have any doubts, always consult your doctor.